An evening of music and illustrations… from the drizzling winter weather in Paris, the beautiful roses of Göttingen to São João Avenue and the mysterious Milano, take a trip with Stanza Da Tre.
Stanza Da Tre is a trio, consisting of double bass piano and vocals, that started concentrating on Italian music in its various styles and genres and developed towards a versatile and lively repertoire including jazz, chanson, bossa nova and folk.
For fans of travelling, experiencing different languages and cultures and those interested in illustration with new images presented during their unique live show:
- Exhibition of our prints/illustrations regarding stations (we would like to sell some postcards of our designs). See samples here.
- Opening act: Travel writer to read a piece (aprox 20/30 mins)
- Half an hour of music: tunes in different languages and English
- 20 minutes interval for people to get drinks
- Half an hour of music: all tunes about cities and their different atmospheres
Doors at 8pm. First Act at 8.30pm.
Please call for advance tickets: 0207 916 0545
or email: email@example.com